2013 True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Bracelets Part 6. For DIY Bracelets Part 1 go here, Part 2 go here, Part 3 go here, Part 4 go here and for Part 5 go here. These are DIY bracelets that you can make in time for the holidays. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
- Knockoff M’Oda ‘Operandi Vanities Bracelets from inspiration & realisation here.
- Unisex Lather Cord Bracelet with Skull Charms from Rio Grande here.
- Knockoff CC SKYE Lucky Horn Rosary Bracelet from Sprinkles in Springs here.
- Knotted Leather Beaded Charm Bracelet from Meli Melo here.
- Beaded Hemp Braided Bracelet with a Button Closure from Happy Hour Projects here.
- Cords, Tubes & Pearls Bracelet from inspiration & realisation.
- Knockoff MAWI Spiked Jeweled Bracelet from Sprinkles in Springs here.
- Mystery Braided Leather Bracelet from A Pumpkin & A Princess here.
- Sherlockian Morse Code Friendship Bracelets from finalproblem here.
Use PVC pipe and plastic tie straps Keep your razor from falling into the tub with this simple holder. Cut a 3-in. length of 1-in. PVC pipe with a handsaw. Cut two 1/8-in.-wide notches in the pipe. Strap the pipe to your wire shower caddy with two plastic tie straps hooked in the notches. Drop the razor into the pipe; the blade will catch on the edges of the pipe, keeping the razor off the floor. http://is.gd/6kc6eN
Great idea! This needs more recognition!
What’s with glycerin? It’s a soap-making byproduct with antibacterial properties, but it’s often made with animal fat derivatives, which isn’t really our thing. So, we figured out how to make our own veggie version with coconut oil, opening up a whole world of kitchen pantry beauty concoctions (and gave us a bonus bar of soap).
DIY 3 Ingredient Mint Sugar Scrub Recipe from Love Grows Wild here. For more spa recipes like spa kits, scrubs, milk baths, and a spa kit light enough to mail go here: diychristmascrafts.tumblr.com/tagged/beauty
DIY 8 Game of Thrones Snowflake Patterns from Krystal Higgins here. For 56 Star Wars snowflake templates and other DIY snowflakes (ballerinas, zombies, Tardis etc…) go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/snowflakes
Knit by my 15 year old daughter using handspun yarn made with natural colored wool from our flock of Romney Sheep.